Friday, July 20, 2007

The curse of the chips!

Hello world! I'm back from :
1. yet another sabbatical from blogging
2. a whirlwind trip to the UK

So you might ask now... what kind of a title is that for a blog post ? well, its about my newly found hatred for "chips" ... or french fries as they used to be known! in the 14 days that i spent in the UK, nearly everything I ate came with chips... and try hard as I might have, I just couldn't get away from them! Now that I'm back to reality-world and the winter in sydney, the urge to grab a quick bite in order to escape the drudgery of cooking accompanies with it the ominous task of accepting that a "quick" meal will be accompanied by... you guessed it! CHIPS!!!

I can now officially say, hand on my heart...I HATE CHIPS! in fact, walking into the office cafeteria and merely glancing at chips makes my knees tremble, my stomach rumble and most of all, GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE. I'm going to use this post as a genuine and humble appeal to one and all... PLEASE DON'T EVER SERVE ME CHIPS!

No comments: